The View and Home areas each have a large, communal 6m X 12m swimming pool for their guests. Each pool area also includes a Jacuzzi with high-pressure jets and temperature control of up to 40°, as well as deck chairs and garden furniture. The swimming pools in these two areas are indoor Boutique pools that are heated in winter and have shallow zones for children. Moreover, each private area includes a smaller pool (5m x 10m) and a Jacuzzi on the terrace of each suite. These pools are not covered and are not heated in winter.
Dining / meeting room.
Breakfast is served in the main dining room which can also be used as a family meeting room for guests in the View and Home sections. The meeting room is tastefully decorated, in a style similar to that of the cabin design. It is quite spacious and can seat up to 25 people. Its large bay windows allow you to step right into the beautiful garden without even leaving the meeting room. In each meeting room there is a large, well-equipped kitchen were meals can be prepared, a refrigerator, a microwave oven, a sink, an oven and a coffee corner.
We are proud of the Israeli breakfast we serve at the White Cabins – a culinary delight for an excellent start to your day. Our home-style breakfast menu is made with the freshest and highest-quality ingredients, and each dish is authentic and simple yet wonderfully aromatic and flavorful. The menu includes a selection of pastries and breads, “Chakchouka”, mixed salad, and tuna as well as a variety of cheeses, orange juice and more.
• On Shabbat, we vary the breakfast menu with “jahnoun” or “Sabiah”, and provide omelets and pancakes for the children.
• Breakfast is served from 9:00 to 10:30.
• In order to meet our guests’ every wish and ensure your maximum comfort, we also provide “cabin service.” Whether you choose to have your breakfast in the dining room with the other guests or prefer to have it brought directly to your cabin, we will be happy to comply with your request.
White Cabin beauty and health treatments
There’s nothing better than a good massage to spice up your vacation with a feeling of real relaxation and tranquility and let you reconnect with your inner self.
To allow our guests to enjoy this ultimate pampering of body and soul, we offer a full range of treatments from which you can choose the one best suited to your physical and sensory needs. All treatments are carried out in the privacy of your cabin by our experienced team of professionals and are enhanced by pleasant background music or perfumed candles to ensure that your treatment will be perfect.
• Each session lasts from 45 to 60 minutes.
• Treatments must be booked in advance before your arrival so that we can find the most competent therapist and ensure his or her availability.
• It is possible to book a massage for two so that you and your partner can share this marvelous experience.
Out of milk? Just up from your nap and feeling hungry for a little snack? In the center of Moshav Ramot there are two grocery shops, just a short walk from the cabins and open all day on weekdays (Fridays until 13:00; closed on Saturday).
Further information about our cabins:
• Each cabin has two LCD-screen TVs, one in the living room and one in the master bedroom, as well as a DVD player.
• The kitchenette is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave oven, an electric kettle, and everything you need to make a great cup of coffee: high-quality “Nespresso” coffee machine, capsules, and fresh milk. Do you prefer tea? You’ll find a choice of types and flavors right at your fingertips.
• Unlimited Internet access in every cabin.
• To pamper you even more, our luxury cabins include Corporell Ltd. designer bathrobes for you and your partner, a bottle of wine, and a set of 6 to 8 beauty products from the laboratories of the brand specializing in the distribution of Eminities Premium products specifically designed for high-end hotels in Israel.